Who I Am

My photo
Bonjour! Kamusta ka! Oh I'm guessing you didn't understand. My name is Erik S. The first is hello in french and the second is how are you in tagalog. Tagalog is my native language in the Philippines. Yes I am a filipino and I'm proud of it!. I like to play basketball, play videogames, and talk to my close friends. I can be funny, quiet, shy, or hyper. I have my studies in aviation but primarily I want to fly across the world.

20090323

Black Cat Readers Response


The Black Cat is about a man and his wife living in an apartment with their black cat as a pet. The story is mainly focused on the connection between the man and the cat. The man particularly liked the cat and he alone took care of it. He was the only one to nurture and have a nice and pleasant connection with the cat. Then things start to turn for the worse. The man becomes mad. He comes home late drunk and in a stupor. He and his wife fight and he become angered a lot. He takes out his aggression on the cat. First he messes with its eyes and then physically attacks the cat. The cat still liked him before he was abused. The cat use to crawl around his legs and like the man. Then after he was abused the cat became scared. He became sad and sorrowful about doing it. Sorrow then turned to irritation which turned into perverseness. Then one day the man killed the cat by hanging it. His house caught on fire and on a wall he saw a big picture of the cat he killed. He felt remorse for the cat. He started going into depressions and soon was in despair. He had no wealth, no house, and no loving cat. He became haunted by a ghostly figure of his beloved cat. He then meets a white cat that looked like his black cat. He then breeds hatred to this cat. He tries to kill it, but his wife intervenes. This leads him to killing his wife and eventually killing the cat altogether. He then conceals his dead wife in the basement wall. Police come and investigate. A purr comes from the wall which the tomb of his wife was. The police then search the wall and uncover the dead wife and the missing cat. The man is then doomed by the cat and then suffers.

1 comment:

AIRdomination said...

What a crazy man...or disturbed, shall i say

Interests...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket