Who I Am

My photo
Bonjour! Kamusta ka! Oh I'm guessing you didn't understand. My name is Erik S. The first is hello in french and the second is how are you in tagalog. Tagalog is my native language in the Philippines. Yes I am a filipino and I'm proud of it!. I like to play basketball, play videogames, and talk to my close friends. I can be funny, quiet, shy, or hyper. I have my studies in aviation but primarily I want to fly across the world.

20090319

A book to read.


Eldest is a book I enjoyed. It is the second book in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series. It is the book after Eragon and the best out of the three out there. The last book is called Brisingr which I am unfortunately still reading. It takes place after Eragon is healed after getting majorly hurt. He goes off to train and become stronger with the Elves. His back gets healed and he made mistakes and learns from it. Then he gets into a big fight with the Varden. He finds out important things and in the end something happens. I know its pretty vague summary, but I don't want to divulge anything. The book is really great and well worth the time.

No comments:

Interests...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket