Who I Am

My photo
Bonjour! Kamusta ka! Oh I'm guessing you didn't understand. My name is Erik S. The first is hello in french and the second is how are you in tagalog. Tagalog is my native language in the Philippines. Yes I am a filipino and I'm proud of it!. I like to play basketball, play videogames, and talk to my close friends. I can be funny, quiet, shy, or hyper. I have my studies in aviation but primarily I want to fly across the world.

20090224

SPORTS


Remember The Name - Fort Minor
I love basketball. I play football, soccer, volleyball, and other miscellaneous sports too. Basketball is my number one sport. I've only played for about a year and a half of school basketball but tried out once in middle school but wasn't really trying. I don't put my all everytime I play basketball because I didn't have an instance to. I just play for fun with friends and in p.e. is just for fun. I like to watch professional basketball aka the NBA. There is the D-League but that's for people who need to develop their skills better. I have no favorite player, but have a favorite team; the LA Lakers! I've always been a Lakers fan since the day I was born. My dad was a lakers fan and growing up in the outskirts of LA, everybody was a Laker fan. I liked Shaq and Penny Hardaway in Orlando, but Lakers were still my favorite. It hurt when Lakers didn't win four in a row, but there was turmoil around that time with Kobe and Shaq not on the same page and Kobe's alleged "rape". After that time I stopped with the NBA, it was just too much hurt for the Lakers. Now after losing against the Celtics last year, they can win a billion in a row! They can't be stopped. They have an All Star team! Forget Lebron and Mo Williams; forget Kevin Garnet, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, and Sam Cassell; forget AI, T. Prince, and Rashard Wallace.
Nothing competes against the definition of unstoppable; 1. Kobe Bryant 2. Pau Gasol 3. Lamar Odom 4. Derek Fisher 5. Andrew Bynum!

1 comment:

K/J said...

your blog looks pretty cool :)

Interests...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket