Who I Am

My photo
Bonjour! Kamusta ka! Oh I'm guessing you didn't understand. My name is Erik S. The first is hello in french and the second is how are you in tagalog. Tagalog is my native language in the Philippines. Yes I am a filipino and I'm proud of it!. I like to play basketball, play videogames, and talk to my close friends. I can be funny, quiet, shy, or hyper. I have my studies in aviation but primarily I want to fly across the world.

20090227

Beat box

RAHZEL!! BEST BEAT BOXER!!

You try this and see how much fail you do.
awesome song haha hilarious too

4 comments:

You can call me King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
You can call me King said...

nice. your right he's better

Juriza<3 said...

the picture on my header?

Juriza<3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Interests...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket