Who I Am

My photo
Bonjour! Kamusta ka! Oh I'm guessing you didn't understand. My name is Erik S. The first is hello in french and the second is how are you in tagalog. Tagalog is my native language in the Philippines. Yes I am a filipino and I'm proud of it!. I like to play basketball, play videogames, and talk to my close friends. I can be funny, quiet, shy, or hyper. I have my studies in aviation but primarily I want to fly across the world.

20090206

Oooh lookie!

Hahaha madagascar 2 alakay


So i just watched horton hears a who.... and it was okay.. katie was the funniest part though
Heres a remix of katie.

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS
A hilarious duo from New Zealand.


7 comments:

Someone From The Dark said...

Great melody. :P
This ought to be an interesting blog; I'll follow.

You can call me King said...

Flight of the concords are pretty funny... most of the time

Kaaci :] said...

The first video made me laugh.

Aand the singing guy was reaaally good.
I want that CD.
Lol.

mariela said...

cool blog:)

BoothGirl16 said...

hahah funny

Vertically Challenged said...

My favorite is from horton hears a who or however you spell it

Juriza<3 said...

ahh! that first video is crazy! X)

Interests...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket